Full and associate Inclusion London members can access bespoke resources, post to our noticeboard and are listed in our one of a kind London DDPO directory.
We offer three types of membership: Full, Associate, and Affiliate.
Full and associate membership benefits include:
- Post jobs and events and share information on our noticeboard
- Promotion & publicity of your organisation with a listing on London’s only DDPO directory
- Vote at our AGM and help shape the work of Inclusion London
- Email updates for the DDPO sector
- Access to our online members area, where you can find resources from our range of capacity building support services including products such as our bespoke HR policies designed for DDPOs.
Affiliate membership benefits include:
- Email updates for the DDPO sector
- Information and resources for DDPOs and the disability sector on our website
- Supporting a growing sector of Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations to build capacity and skills
We offer three types of membership for London-based organisations:
Full Inclusion London membership
This membership is open to all London-based Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations (DDPOs) who can evidence that:
- their Management Committee or Board has at least 75% of representation from Deaf and/or Disabled people and;
- at least 50% of their paid staff team are Deaf and/or Disabled people with representation at all levels of the organisation and;
- they formally sign up in support of Inclusion London’s vision and values.
Associate Inclusion London membership
This membership is open to London based organisations who can evidence that:
- they formally sign up in support of Inclusion London’s vision and values and;
- they meet one of the trustee or staff criteria above and are taking active steps to become a DDPO as defined by full Inclusion London membership criteria or;
- they are developing their group, network or organisation to become a separate entity which in turn aims to become a DDPO or;
- they are a group or network who, though funded or affiliated to a non DDPO organisation, is itself run by and for Deaf or Disabled people
This membership is open to all non Deaf/Disabled led ‘disability sector’ or equality sector organisations based in London that:
- formally sign up in support of Inclusion London’s vision and values and;
- do not run or commission services that run counter to Inclusion London’s vision and values.
**User-led Groups and Forums can be eligible for membership if they can evidence at least one of the following:
- Have a membership (which can be demonstrated)
- Hold regular meetings (and have evidence of minutes of the meetings)
- Have an agreed Constitution / Terms of Reference
Please note, individuals will not be able to become members of Inclusion London because we are a second tier organisation, but individual employees of member organisations can apply for their own website log-in and password here.
We charge the same fee across all types of membership but on a sliding scale according to annual turnover of the organisation as detailed below
|Up to £10,000||Free|
|Up to £100,000||£20|
|Between £100,000 and £300,000||£50|
|Between £300,000 and £500,000||£100|
|Between £500,000 and £1 million||£150|
|Over £1 million||£250|
How to Apply
Simply fill out the online form. We will confirm your type of membership by email and send you your login details so you can access all the benefits of Inclusion London membership online.
We will then be in touch to arrange a phone or face to face meeting so we can give your more information about what we do and offer, and find out more about your organisation and the support you need and want.
If your organisation is already a member you can check at the following link and register for your