Advice Service Supervisor
We are seeking passionate and skilled individuals to join Merton Centre for Independent Living’s (Merton CIL) team!
- Closing date for applications: 12 January 2024
- Contact phone: 0203 397 3119
- Contact email: email@example.com
This role is central to the smooth running of the information and advice service. The role will work across all advice areas and build core skills in quality assurance, advice and supporting service management. This role will also support the post holder to build people management skills through coaching and developing a trainee and line managing a caseworker.
We will support the post-holder to develop their skills through extensive training and development, on-the-job coaching, person-centred supervision session and a range of employee benefits. In addition, the post holder will also be part of a peer network of supervisors in other Deaf and Disabled organisations providing support and training.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to build leadership skills.
- Salary of £32,500 pro rata per annum.
- Annual incremental salary increase, dependent upon funding.
- 28 hours per week – flexibility around working hours and patterns.
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2025 with the possibility of extension dependent upon funding.
- Hybrid working – 50% of working hours from home and 50% in the office to allow for community, collaboration, and support.
- Pension with employer contribution.
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees).
- Disability leave, if eligible.
- Training and development opportunities.
- One week per year for you to spend on work at Merton CIL which interests you outside of your role to support innovation
and skills development.
- 24/7 employee assistance scheme available to support you.
- Access to employee benefits & discounts.
- A diverse team. Merton CIL is committed to equality, diversity and reflecting the communities we serve.
Please read the attached PDF for the key tasks and person specification.
How to apply
Please apply for this role by emailing the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- A completed Application Support & Monitoring Form
Closing date for applications: Ongoing
You can email us to let us know that we can expect an application from you, if that works for you.
Candidates invited to interview will be informed within 3 working days of their application.
Start date: As soon as possible