A Strengthening Voices, Realising Rights (SVRR) workshop
This course aims to increase delegates’ understanding, sensitivity and confidence when communicating with people with mental health issues.
The course covers:
- Myths and stereotypes relating to mental health
- How mental health issues impact on communication
- Assessing when and how to communicate
- Listening and observation skills
- Communicating clearly and effectively
- Creative approaches to involvement and inclusion.
Who can attend
This course is suitable for individuals who deliver advice within a DDPO.
This course is delivered by:
New: Special Offer!
Inclusion London has been funded by Trust for London to work intensively with targeted DDPOs as part of the Strengthening Voices, Realising Rights programme. This includes the provision of specialized training.
When possible, should there be any spare places we are committed to offering these on a first come, first served basis to other DDPOs. If you meet the participant criteria, we would encourage you to sign up as soon as possible, to secure a place.