How to book
If you have any trouble booking, check through our How to Book guide or contact us for help.
All event tickets are booked through our online booking system.
How to book
It’s easy to use, just follow these steps:
- The online booking system is on each event page
- Go to the Training and Events page, which will show you a full list of the current events
- Click on the event that you want to book
- Click on the ‘Book your Free ticket’ button or scroll to the bottom of the page
- Choose the number of tickets you want to book. (Please note that many of the events are limited to two places per organisation)
- Fill in your contact details
- Let us know if you have any access requirements.
- Click ‘Book now’ at the bottom of the page
The screen will then change to read ‘Booking Confirmation’.
What happens next:
- You will be sent an email saying ‘Thank you for your booking’. This is not a booking confirmation.
- We will send you a ticket confirming your place after we have processed the booking.
We aim to reply to your booking within a week.
Problems with the booking system?
We apologise if this booking system is not fully accessible. Please contact Gelila at the Inclusion London office and we will support you through the booking process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7237 3181
Please visit our Access page for further information about access.