Training and Support Programme Manager
Inclusion London is looking to recruit a skilled Training and Support Programme Manager
- Closing date for applications: 22 November 2023
- Contact phone: 020 7237 3181
- Contact email: email@example.com
Role: Training and Support Programme Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 p.a. depending on experience
Contract: Permanent contract, full time (35 hours per week), pension contribution of 5%. Annual leave 25 days increasing to 30 days plus Bank Holidays. Flexible working.
Location: Home-based with regular working in London required
Reports to: CEO
About Inclusion London:
Inclusion London (IL) is a leading disability equality organisation, run by and for Disabled people. Our mission is nothing less than full equality and inclusion for Disabled people with our communities leading the change we need to see.
We have a great reputation for delivering effective, accessible capacity building support that creates real change by strengthening Deaf and Disabled people’s organisations (DDPOs) in London and getting the views and interests of Disabled Londoners and DDPOs onto the policy agenda.
About this role:
We are looking for a skilled Programme Manager to develop, commission and manage our high quality DDPO training and support programmes, ensuring delivery of accessible, innovative training and support that meets the needs of London’s diverse DDPO sector.
- If identifying and analysing organisations’ support needs and developing & commissioning the right support to meet these needs excites you
- If you are good at operational detail and working strategically
- If you are good at building relationships and working in inclusive and collaborative ways
- If you enjoy problem solving and can think creatively
- If you know how to evaluate and use evaluation to improve your work
- If you are passionate about social justice
Then this might be the job for you!
We offer flexible, home-based working (with some work in London required) and an inclusive, collaborative and innovative working environment.
Inclusion London is committed to representing and reflecting the communities we serve, and we particularly encourage applications from Disabled people and people from Black and racialised communities.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Wed 22 November 2023
Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: 24 November 2023
Interviews will take place via zoom on: Friday 1 December 2023
How to apply