Join the Together! 2012 CIC Team
Together! 2012 CIC is recruiting for three workers to support our year-round Clubs creative workshop programme for Disabled people
- Closing date for applications: 3 June 2019
- Contact phone: 07973 252751
- Contact email: email@example.com
Together! 2012 CIC (Community Interest Company) is now recruiting for three workers to support our year-round Clubs creative workshop programme for Disabled people, with funding from the Big Lottery’s Reaching Communities fund:
- Programme Leader (21 hours, £21,000 p.a.) to plan and oversee the delivery of the Clubs programme.
- Engagement Support worker (21 hours, £15,000 p.a.) to support team members and participants to overcome barriers to participating in Together! 2012 activities, including housing, benefits and access support.
- Youth Development worker (14 hours, £10,000 p.a.) to plan and deliver two sessions for young people each week and to support young people’s participation in the wider Clubs programme.
The jobs are based in Stratford London E15 and are mainly worked weekday mornings.
Applications are by CV with a covering letter.
For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Together! Jobs in the subject header. Closing date: 3 June 2019.