Job Vacancy at dasl
We are seeking to appoint an Employment Support Coordinator. This is a partnership with Inclusion London and Action on Disability. The project will involve providing support to young Disabled people to enable them to find, and remain in work.
- Closing date for applications: 7 May 2021
- Contact phone: 07512566875
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your duties will include:
• Identifying the skills and interests of the people you are working with and using this to identify appropriate employment opportunities and engage with employers;
• Offering advice and guidance for accessible recruitment and employment and negotiating reasonable adjustments;
• Recruiting and coordinating a bank of job coaches to deliver in-work support to those graduates who gain paid employment.
You will have:
• Lived experience of an impairment
• An understanding of the issues concerning supporting young Disabled people into employment
• High expectations of the employment potential of young Disabled people
To download the recruitment pack and application form, please visit dasl’s website, https://disabilitylambeth.org.uk/get-involved/volunteer-or-work-us/jobs/follow-support-coordinator
To find out more about this job please contact: Husnara Zaman
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021 (12pm)
Shortlisting: w/c Monday 10th May 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 17th May 2021
If you know anyone who is out of work and looking for a job, please pass on the details to them.