Job Vacancy at dasl
Are you interested in radio, and promoting the voice of Disabled people. We are seeking to appoint a Smashing Records Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Closing date for applications: 21 May 2021
- Contact phone: 07852355843
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your duties will include:
• Lead on the delivery of radio and audio content for dasl.
• Coordinate, develop and promote dasl’s weekly radio show Smashing Records.
• Work with dasl members and volunteers in particular Visually Impaired People to produce podcasts.
• Contribute to other community projects as part of the Community Development Team.
The Smashing Records Coordinator will be part of the Community Development Team and will report to the Community Development Assistant Team Leader. The team works with Disabled people to help them be active in their communities through sports, social and creative activities including our weekly radio show Smashing Records.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of, and commitment to, the Social Model of Disability and Disability Rights. You should have at least two years’ experience, either in a paid or unpaid capacity, of working with Disabled people in particular Visually Impaired people.
To find out more about this job please contact:
Telephone: 07852 355843
Closing date: 21st May 2021
Interviews: 27th May 2021