Inclusion London Annual Report 2017-18
Download our Annual Report 2017-18 for a snapshot of what we achieved in 2017-18
In 2017-18 we did lots of work to support and strengthen London DDPOs and to build DDPOs voice and influence.
We provided in-depth support to over 70 DDPOs in London over the year.
- 85% of DDPOs using our services said our support increased their skills and knowledge
- We gave business advice and support to 53 DDPOs.
- We set up our Making It Work project, funded by the City Bridge Trust, to build the capacity of DDPOs to provide social model and rights-based employment support for Deaf and Disabled people.
- We continued to run our very successful Disability Justice project, funded by the Baring Foundation, that provided training and network support to 76 DDPOs and helped initiate 8 strategic litigation cases.
- We completed the final year of our Into Sport project, funded by Sport England that helped 1170 Deaf and Disabled people to take up sport and get active.
- We carried out lots of campaign, policy and voice work on independent living, welfare reform and employment support including giving evidence to the United Nations Disability Committee in August 2017.
- We provided Disability equality training to 970 people working in the transport sector.
- We had a total of income of £574,304.
- We spent a total of £532,666.
- We now have £173,140 in our unrestricted reserve.
Our staff and Trustees want to stop the discrimination and inequality faced by Deaf and Disabled Londoners in this city.
We want to carry on supporting DDPOs so they can keep helping Deaf and Disabled Londoners.
Anne Novis, Chair
Download the full report below: