Inclusion Barnet – 3 new posts available
Inclusion Barnet are looking for a Healthwatch Manager, Peer Research Officer and Peer Support Worker
- Closing date for applications: 10 December 2020
- Contact phone: 020 3475 1314
- Contact email: email@example.com
Closing date: 10 December 2020
Inclusion Barnet are looking for 3 posts:
- A full time Healthwatch Manager, to lead our unique user-led Healthwatch. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s interested in using the lived experience of themselves and others to shape services. Permanent, salary £35,000
- A 0.6 FTE Peer Research Officer, for someone who wants to use their research skills to shape local services and champion lived experience. Permanent, salary pro rata of £30,000 (actual salary £18,000).
- A full time Peer Support Worker (six month contract) for our thriving Touchpoint service. This is an opportunity to help our customers break down barriers to accessing traditional services and achieve their outcomes. Six months, salary £27,750
These are three great opportunities for people with lived experience of disability, mental health issues or long term conditions.
More information and to apply: