Free FOI request training – 14 February 2019
Free training on making Freedom of Information requests for Deaf and Disabled people’s Organisation
When: 14 February, 10.30 registration, training 11.00 – 4.30
Where: Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA, UK
Lunch will be provided
We are pleased to publicise this free training provided by the Campaign for Freedom of Information.
The training will involve a full-day session which will:
· – Illustrate the kind of information obtained under Freedom of Information Act
· – Run through the Act’s key provisions
· – Explain what an effective request requires
· – Highlight examples of requests which will get poor results and how they can be avoided
· – Invite participants to produce a rough initial draft FOI request on a topic of their choosing
Vital support will also be provided to participants after the course to assist you in drafting your requests and dealing with the responses.
To book please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the Campaign of your access needs when you book. Please note places are limited so book soon to secure a place. You can also contact the Campaign by phone on: 020 7324 2519
More information about the Campaign for Freedom on Information is available at: www.cfoi.org.uk