Director of Business Support – Inclusion London
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your business and leadership skills within a leading equalities organisation
- Closing date for applications: 1 February 2021
- Contact phone: 02072373181 voicemail
- Contact email: Gelila.Tekle-Mariam@inclusionlondon.org.uk
Inclusion London is a leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people. We have built a national reputation for effective policy and campaign work and for providing innovative business and organisational support to local Deaf and Disabled people’s organisations (DDPOs) in London.
We are seeking to recruit a skilled, experienced and dynamic person to the following post:
Director of Business Support
£46,100 p.a. 35 hours per week. Permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your business and leadership skills within a leading equalities infrastructure organisation ensuring we deliver effective, sustainable, high quality and accessible business support that meets the needs of our sector. You will:
- Develop, deliver and commission a range of accessible core business advice, support and training to DDPOs in London.
- Carry out strategic research, evaluation and user-led service design/ co-production approaches with DDPOs so we can more effectively understand, evidence and meet the specialist infrastructure and capacity building needs of our sector.
- Manage Inclusion London’s ‘Strengthening DDPO capacity building’ projects.
- Work with the CEO to ensure the funding, expansion, quality and long- term sustainability of our business support work to the DDPO sector.
You will have excellent business and financial skills with experience providing advice and support on these issues, underpinned by a strong understanding of the importance, but also the challenges, of running third sector community organisations. You will have the ability to support, motivate, innovate, problem solve and provide effective management and leadership that combines attention to detail and quality with strategic vision.
“Inclusion London is committed to equality, diversity and human rights. We welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people from all sections of the community and particularly encourage applications from people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities and the LGBTQI community”
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 1st February 2021
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified by: 5pm Friday 5 February 2021
There will be a two-stage interview process with first stage interviews taking place w/c 22 February 2021 and second stage interviews taking place w/c 01 March 2021
How to Apply
Please download the following documents: