Communications and Media Manager
We are seeking a talented, experienced and versatile Communications and Media Manager to join our highly effective team and lead our communications & media work.
- Closing date for applications: 2 August 2021
- Contact phone: 020 7237 3181 voicemail
- Contact email: Gelila.Tekle-Mariam@inclusionlondon.org.uk
Salary: £38,000 per annum pro rata; 28 hours per week; permanent post
Inclusion London (IL) is a leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people. Our mission is nothing less than full equality and inclusion for Deaf and Disabled people with our communities leading the change we need to see.
We are committed to equality, diversity and reflecting the communities we serve. Deaf and Disabled people who meet the person specification will be guaranteed an interview and we particularly welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities.
To lead Inclusion London’s communications & media work ensuring effective, accessible and compelling communications that support our important work and build our profile and reputation.
- Develop, support and deliver a communications strategy that ensures effective, accessible, engaging and compelling communications across different platforms and media.
- Develop IL’s on-line and social media profile.
- Manage and develop IL’s website.
- Lead on creating, writing, editing, coordinating, publishing and distributing content/copy across all our communication platforms including website, social media, and printed and online information, publicity and resources.
- Develop and manage IL’s information, resources and branding ensuring an accessible and dynamic house style.
- Provide communications marketing and support for IL events, projects, launches and campaigns as required.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 2 August 2021
Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: Friday 6 August 2021
Interviews will take place via zoom on: Thursday 19 August 2021
We support flexible / homeworking with a mix of home and office working expected at our fully accessible office in Brixton subject to Covid regulations.
How to Apply
Please download the following documents:
- Guidance Notes for Applicants – this tells you how to apply for the post
- Job Description & Person Specification – describes the role and skills / experience we are looking for
- Personal Data Information and Consent Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Job contact details: Gelila.Tekle-Mariam@inclusionlondon.org.uk 020 7237 3181 (voicemail)