We are recruiting 3 new staff members
Inclusion London are recruiting!
Inclusion London are recruiting 3 new staff posts:
Inclusion London is a leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people. We have built a national reputation for effective policy and campaign work and for providing innovative business and organisational support to local Deaf and Disabled people’s organisations (DDPOs) in London.
Inclusion London is committed to equality, diversity and human rights. We welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people from all sections of the community and particularly encourage applications from people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities and the LGBTQI community.
£46,100 p.a. 35 hours per week, permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your business and leadership skills within a leading equalities infrastructure organisation ensuring we deliver effective, sustainable, high quality and accessible business support that meets the needs of our sector. You will:
- Develop, deliver and commission a range of accessible core business advice, support and training to DDPOs in London.
- Carry out strategic research, evaluation and user-led service design/ co-production approaches with DDPOs so we can more effectively understand, evidence and meet the specialist infrastructure and capacity building needs of our sector.
- Manage Inclusion London’s ‘Strengthening DDPO capacity building’ projects.
- Work with the CEO to ensure the funding, expansion, quality and long- term sustainability of our business support work to the DDPO sector.
You will have excellent business and financial skills with experience providing advice and support on these issues, underpinned by a strong understanding of the importance, but also the challenges, of running third sector community organisations. You will have the ability to support, motivate, innovate, problem solve and provide effective management and leadership that combines attention to detail and quality with strategic vision.
- Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 1st February 2021
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified by: 5pm Friday 5 February 2021
- There will be a two-stage interview process with first stage interviews taking place w/c 22 February 2021 and second stage interviews taking place w/c 01 March 2021
£30,000 per annum pro rata, 24 hours per week, 24-month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your research and data skills and knowledge to support Inclusion London’s work tackling hate crime against Disabled people. You will be:
- Developing, setting up and carrying out a range of research and data capturing work with DDPOs in London.
- Building relationships with DDPOs to develop their data and evidence gathering skills and capacity so DDPOs can provide the data needed to have an effective and collective voice on hate crime issues.
- Developing IL’s understanding and insights into the needs, challenges, and issues DDPOs working on Hate crime issues experience
- Working with the Hate Crime Partnership Manager on external relationships, events, and policy papers
You will have experience setting up and carrying out effective, accessible and easy to use data and evidence gathering; a good knowledge of data gathering quantitative and qualitative approaches and methodologies; experience of collating, writing up and presenting data gathered in an accessible and compelling way and experience of developing effective relationships across different sectors and with diverse audiences.
We support flexible working and large aspects of these jobs could be done remotely, however some travel to London to attend face-to -face meetings may be required depending on the Public Health advice.
- Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 25 January 2021
- Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: 5pm Friday 29 January 2021
- Interviews will take place via zoom on: Friday 12 February 2021
£30,000 per annum pro rata. 21 hours per week, 12 months’ fixed term contract.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic and skilled Senior Administrator to lead our office administration work as well as provide support to the Inclusion London staff team, consultants, projects and the wider organisation.
You will have experience of managing staff, carrying out varied and high-volume administrative roles with excellent organisational skills and ability to undertake multiple tasks ensuring deadlines are met. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed team player to use your skills and experience to support Inclusion London to meet its aims and objectives.
- Closing date for applications: 9am 21 January 2021
- Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: 5pm 28 January 2021
- Interviews will take place: w/c 08 February 2021 via Zoom