Support with organisational management
Resources to support organisational management during the current crisis
We know this is a challenging time for DDPOs. Here we have put together some resources that we hope will provide useful information during the current crisis.
Support with organisational management issues
NCVO have set up a specific page to give guidance on:
- Looking after staff, volunteers and beneficiaries
- Contingency planning and financial implications
- What voluntary sector organisations are doing to help
Small Charities Coalition
Have a wide range of resources and guidance on their website
Federation of Small Businesses
Guidance and webinars on:
- Government support
- Accessing support from local councils
- Business interruption loans
- Employer advice
- Rates and tax
- Business continuity planning
Information from the charity commission on charity issues including governance issues, running Board meetings online etc.
Greater London Authority (GLA)
Advice and support for civil society organisations collated by the GLA.
Inclusion London business and organisational support for DDPOs
Here at Inclusion London we have also set up NEW online business support meetings, advice and training for DDPOs during the current crisis. This includes:
- fortnightly zoom meetings for CEOs and Managers
- monthly webinars on relevant topics
- 1to1 advice sessions
Find out more here: New online business support meetings and training for DDPOs.