We support Deaf and Disabled People’s organisations in London and campaign for equality for Deaf and Disabled people across the UK.
Boroughs this organisation works in
About this organisation
Inclusion London supports 78 Deaf and Disabled Organisations working across every London borough. Through these organisations, our reach extends to over 70,000 Disabled Londoners.
Collective voice and influence:
- Our campaigns and policy work enables London’s Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations (DDPOs) to have a strong, collective and influential voice on issues that affect DDPOs and Deaf and Disabled people
- We work to raise awareness and understanding of disabling barriers and how they can be removed, by campaigning & lobbying politicians and decision makers and getting involved in public debate
Strengthening London DDPOs:
- Our 100% subsidised, accessible, bespoke Support and Training services build the skills, knowledge, capacity and sustainability of London DDPOs
- We run a range of capacity building training covering; fundraising and bid writing, effective management, campaigning, marketing and communications, making your organisation more accessible and more
- We provide business and organisational development support, including one-to-one business and financial advice
- We manage and support consortia – bringing DDPOs together to pool resources, share ideas and bid for contracts and access new funding streams
- We offer a range of DDPO networks and peer support opportunities
- We develop bespoke resources for DDPOs and signpost to wider sources of information and support
Promoting DDPOs and their unique contribution to London:
- We are passionate advocates of the value and role of DDPOs in achieving equality and inclusion
- We work with policy makers and decision makers to raise awareness of our sector
- We support DDPOs to capture and evidence their unique value and provide support that increases Deaf and Disabled people’s involvement, influence and leadership within DDPOs and the wider community.
- We currently provide services and support to over 90 DDPOs and networks in London and work with sister DDPOs across the UK as part of the Reclaiming Our Futures Alliance (ROFA)