Ealing Centre for Independent Living
A small charity which provides advice, information, advocacy, support, respite and social opportunities for disabled people and their carers in the London Borough of Ealing.
- Advice and advocacy
- Campaigning and research and representation
Boroughs this organisation works in
About this organisation
Our mission statement
Empowering disabled people to remove barriers that prevent them from living full and independent lives
Our long term objectives are:
- To relieve the needs of disabled people and their carers, who are living, working or studying within the Borough of Ealing and other London Boroughs, and to further their independence and full participation in society.
- Empower disabled people and carers through the provision of information, advice and advocacy.
- To influence/ change the attitudes and practice of service providers in relation to disability.
- To create a social/ activity hub for disabled people and carers.