Disability Advice Service Lambeth
DASL is an independent charity and Lambeth’s leading pan-impairment Disabled People’s Organisation. We provide a range of high quality information, advice and advocacy, direct payments support and community development services as well as peer-support based activities programmes.
- Advice and advocacy
- Campaigning and research and representation
- Disability hate crime support
- Self-directed support planning and brokerage
- Sport and social and cultural activities
Boroughs this organisation works in
About this organisation
Disability Advice Service Lambeth (DASL) is Lambeth’s leading pan-impairment Disabled people’s organisation.
Our vision is of a world in which diversity is valued, difference is celebrated and equal rights and opportunities are enjoyed by all.
We work to support Disabled people in Lambeth and other London boroughs to:
• achieve our legal rights and entitlements
• be in control of our lives and independence
• be active in our communities and not isolated
• grow our skills and fulfil our personal ambitions
• be listened to and influence change together